Thursday, January 30, 2014

Horrible Memories

I have been recieving spam emails from a company called Lefra Produksies for a while now, and all my attempts so far at unsubscribing have been failures. so today i decided to mail the admin directly.
To give you an idea who and what Lefra Produksies is, here is their site

My email to them:

Hi there
I have been receiving your emails for a while and as gripping and exciting as Smokie is, i am not really too much into the Afrikaans Musiek Scene. I get angry when i watch Noot Vir Noot and see people missing the easiest songs, and flashbacks of horrible weddings i was forced to attend in my youth plague me every time "going back West" is heard. Please remove me from your subscription list, as this will help me deal with my shattered childhood, and hopefully one day become the man i want to be.
Regards
 Darryn

I was amused at myself...


3 comments:

Eonblue said...

As yet, a month later, I have not received any more mails. I think it worked

Anonymous said...

has there been a reply?

Eonblue said...

Nope.... Not yet.