Friday, July 20, 2012

Lets try that again, shall we....

Woo! I'm back!

Or so I hope. I figured that time had come for me to return to my old writing habits and after acquiring a new phone, some cool apps and an unending need to interweb like a mad thing i decide hey, lets hit the old blog!

But I'll admit one thing up front: things have changed. Gone are the days of waxing lyrical (or whining spiritual). I've got my issues but I feel no need to air them as I did. Song lines still grab me, and my music will never leave. But don't expect me to start giving tearful prose and emo-goth-wannabe break point shite out again. Instead I'd like to show a little more; some opinion, some review some basic clear over on my daily life and activities. I can see i'm gonna be referring often to escaping my current occupation and/or location, but all is as it must be.

Yeah, so soon, soon dear readers.... whoever you are..... wherever you are.... whenever. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. ^^